VS-211X is a high−performance 2x1 automatic switcher for 4K HDR, HDMI video signals. Offering priority and last-connected switching options, it automatically switches according to the selected switching scheme based on active video signal detection.
- Plug and play auto switcher. Automatically plays the switched source signal on the connected display according to user-configured preferences, such as priority or last-connected input. When the user manually switches, by pressing a button, the auto switch
- HDMI signal switching, HDCP 2.3 compliant, Supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, CEC, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Multi-channel audio switching, Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio-grade surround sound.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™. Intelligent EDID handling, processing, locking and pass-through algorithm ensures plug and play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Audio de-embedding. The digital audio signal passing-through to the HDMI output, is de-embedded, converted to an analog signal and sent to the stereo unbalanced analog audio output. This enables playing the audio on locally connected speakers, in parallel
- Simple switching operation. Local buttons or remotely connected contact-closure buttons for flexible user input selection and switching control.
- Cost-effective maintenance. Status LED indicators for HDMI ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade ensures lasting, field-proven deployment.
- Easy installation, compact DigiTOOLS® fan-less enclosure for user-reachable table mounting or side-by-side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.