The TP-141 is an extended range twisted pair transmitter and receiver for computer graphics video (including HDTV) and unbalanced stereo audio signals, with high electrical noise immunity. The TP-141 converts computer graphics video and audio inputs to twisted pair signals, and the TP-142 converts the twisted pair signals back into computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF digital audio signals.
- Resolution - Up to UXGA
- HDTV Compatible
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 connectors
- System Range - Up to 250m (750ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution, cable and quality requirements
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Power Connect™ System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver, needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter