The TP-121EDID is a high-performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
- HDTV Compatible
- System Range - More than 300ft (more than 100m)
- Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) - The unit can store and recall a default EDID setting in non-volatile memory allowing convenient and reliable connection to the source
- Cable - STP (shielded twisted pair) such as Kramer BC-STP CAT 5
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other
- Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter