The SL-1 is a master room controller. It controls audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
- 2 Bi-directional RS-232 Ports - Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
- 3 Relay Contact Closure Ports - Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
- IR Control - 1 input (3.5mm) & 2 outputs (terminal blocks).
- IR Learning Function - Learns commands from any IR remote.
- Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible - For network remote control and management using Kramer Site-CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
- K-NET™ Control Channel - For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable.
- USB Port - For uploading configuration file.
- Flexible Control - Ethernet, K-NET™, IR sensor and external IR commands.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.