The KDS-EN2R is an IP-based receiver for HDMI signals. Using JPEG2000 compression technology, the KDS-EN2R receives a visually lossless HD image with digital stereo over a 1000BaseT LAN from a KDS-EN2T transmitter for multicasting, video wall and digital signage applications.
- High Flexibility - Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p for video broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
- High Scalability - Up to 9 transmitters and more than 81 receivers possible in a video wall system, as well as over 200 receivers from each transmitter in multicasting mode.
- Multicasting and Broadcasting Architecture - Each channel requires about 55Mbps.
- Cost Efficient Infrastructure - Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Controls - Group ID can be defined either via the built-in DIP-switches or by using the remote utility.
- RS-232 Pass-Thru-Controls the HDMI display from the transmitter side.
Compact DigiTOOLS® - With a built-in mounting plate for versatile installation.
- Size - DigiTOOLS®