KC-BRAINware-50 is a hardware platform with 50 instances of Kramer BRAINware software already installed on the device. KC-BRAINware-50 is designed to maximize the features and benefits of Kramer BRAINware for controlling up to 50 standard spaces (e.g. a standard space could include a scaler, monitor, lighting system, touch panel and keypad).
Kramer BRAINware is an enterprise-class, revolutionary, user-friendly, software application that enables you to execute all your room control actions straight from a computer without installing a physical Brain between the user interface and the controlled devices. Using the power of Kramer Control cloud–based control and space management platform, Kramer BRAINware enables you to operate multiple devices over Ethernet such as scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, Blu-ray players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lights.
Designing a system was never easier, with Kramer Control's programming free, intuitive drag and drop Builder. Install, configure and modify your control system without any prior knowledge in programming.
- Simplified AV Installation - Control up to 50 rooms without installing a physical Brain.
- Scalable to Your Installation - Supports controlling up to 50 standard spaces.
- Format Conversion - Use Kramer FC family of control format converters to enable controlling almost any device.
- Fully Customizable UI - Using Kramer Control, easily personalize your control interface any way you like.
- Space Controller - Controls any AV device with its corresponding logic.
- No Programming Required - Install and start using the platform in minutes with no need for programming.
- Easy Installation – 19 inch enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100 to 240V AC power connection