At convention center and Hyatt Regency exhibits, company demonstrates
projectors that display images with 4K precision.
- INDIANAPOLIS, September 8, 2011 – Underscoring its position as a leader in projection technology, JVC comes to this year’s CEDIA Expo with a family of eight new 3D-enabled projectors for the home theater and business markets, among the company’s largest projector introduction ever. Four of the new models feature JVC’s new e-Shift technology that allows the new projectors to display 2D high definition content with full 4K precision.
- JVC has two exhibits at CEDIA Expo 2011, held here from September 8 - 10. JVC Consumer Electronics Group is on the show floor at the Indiana Convention Center demonstrating its Procision line of home theater projectors. JVC Professional Products Company has an exhibit at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis where the company is demonstrating its Reference Series home theater projectors, including the DLA-RS4000 4K projector, and has a new 3D-enabled projector for business applications on display.
- Every new JVC projector features the company’s proprietary D-ILA technology, renowned for its ability to deliver film-like images and unmatched native contrast. Four of JVC’s eight new models push the performance envelope further with e-Shift technology, capable of projecting images with 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution, four times that of full HD. With these new models, JVC brings 4K precision to the home theater market at a never-before achieved price.
- JVC’s 2012 projectors come on the heels of a 2011 line that offered a full range of JVC 3D-enabled models, including the first THX 3D Certified projectors. The 2011 models quickly became best sellers. According to Quixel Research, in the first two quarters of 2011 the JVC DLA-X3/DLA-RS40 was the top-selling model in both dollars and units among projectors priced between $3,000 and $10,000. In that same period, the DLA-X9/DLA-RS60 was the top-selling model in units among models priced over $10,000.
- Following is a summary of JVC announcements and demonstrations at CEDIA Expo 2011.
- JVC Consumer Electronics Group – Booth 1127, Indiana Convention Center
- Three new Procision Series home theater projectors are on display – all are 3D-enabled and two models, the DLA-X70R and DLA-X90R, feature JVC’s new e-Shift technology. A demonstration of e-Shift and the projectors’ 3D performance is offered in the D-ILA Theater in the JVC booth.
- JVC Professional Products Company, Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, Regency Ballroom A
- In home theater projectors, JVC Professional shows off its new Reference Series models, including two, the DLA-RS65 and DLA-RS55, with the company’s new e-Shift technology. There are demonstrations of e-Shift models, as well as of the company’s current DLA-RS4000 4K projector. Also new is the DLA-F110E, a projector designed for custom installation, including in high-end conference rooms and DICOM (digital imaging and communications in medicine) applications. In addition, JVC Professional is demonstrating the company’s IP security products.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you