IOGEAR's palm sized 1-port USB 2.0 Print Server allows any networked computer to share a USB printer. It complies with USB 2.0 specifications (backward compatible with USB 1.1 spec.), and provides users with an auto-sensing Ethernet port that works with either 10Base-T or 100Base-T networks. This unit also supports multiple protocols and multiple operating systems, and it integrates Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) in this print server to allow users to print from any computer over a LAN/WAN or the Internet by specifying the device's URL. The built-in web management feature provides more convenience by allowing the user to configure, monitor and even reset the print server via a web browser. This eliminates the need to place the printer right next to the computer. Print jobs can be sent to a printer in another country just as easily as to a printer in the same office. Why bother sending a degraded fax image while can print an original at the destination.
- Easily connect USB printer to a network
- Allows multiple computers to share one USB printer on the network
- Print from any computer on network or from across the Internet
- Supports DHCP Client and multiple network protocols
- 10Base-T / 100Base-T auto-sensing
- Supports Telnet and Web Management software