Creating an entire home network has never been easier with IOGEAR's Powerline Wireless Extender Kit. Powerline networking technology allows you to avoid the hassle of running Ethernet cables throughout your house or apartment by taking advantage of the electrical wiring that already exists within your home. Turn your home into a high-speed data network for your broadband devices.
Measuring a mere .98" (25mm) thick, 1.85" (47mm) wide and 2.56" (65mm) tall, the included Powerline Nano Ethernet Adapter is some of the smallest Powerline adapters available on the market and has been designed to be discreet. The adapter also features a matte finish that can be painted over to easily blend into your home dÃ©cor. The Nano sized form factor allows for easy access to other power outlets.
Getting fast and reliable Internet coverage to every corner of your home can be difficult, even when using the latest Wi-Fi technology. IOGEAR's Powerline Wireless Extender Kit is designed to help eliminate these troublesome Wi-Fi dead spots by allowing you the freedom to create a Wi-Fi network anywhere in your home – all by simply plugging in our Powerline Wi-Fi Extender into an available power outlet. As an added benefit, our Powerline Wi-Fi Extender also has a built-in Ethernet port to connect any non-wireless networking device to your Powerline network, granting you the flexibility to customize your home's network to fit the needs of your Ethernet and Wi-Fi based devices.
- Creates and/or extends a high speed wired & wireless network using your home's existing power lines
- High-speed Wired data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps
- High-speed Wireless data transfer rates of up to 150Mbps
- Easy Auto Configuration - Single push button for an easy and secure connection to your Powerline network
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, and 128-bit AES encryption with key management
- Plug-N-Play installation - No software installation necessary
- HomePlug AV / IEEE1905.1 Compliant
- Co-exists with HomePlug 1.0