As a multichannel advertising sales operation, you’re at the center of the information revolution — where television converges with the Internet and digital media. To effectively compete, it is important to find new ways to manage the dynamic, complex advertising environment with efficient, complete control over every aspect of the ad delivery process, while offering advertisers the ability to easily reach their audience.
Imagine Communications’ Novar™ traffic and billing software solutions deliver a system that keeps you ahead of your competition and on top of your bottom line. Sell, schedule and maximize your advertising inventory in new and innovative ways to align with the way you want to sell. Novar software offers a complete solution to support communications service providers (CSPs) (including cable MSOs and telcos) of any size, leading to lower cost and enhanced efficiency.
Novar has been designed specifically to increase your advertising sales bottom line through increased performance, enhanced efficiencies and improved productivity.
Schedule interconnect spots seamlessly with Novar’s complete functionality for handling virtually any interconnect — or inter connect style — configuration.
Schedule spots more precisely by assigning specific break preference and position preference, and by customizing your spot scheduling criteria.
Manage ad copy with unparalleled flexibility using capabilities such as Ad Copy Groups, Ad Copy Start and Stop Times and rotation patterns, as well as days authorized and include/exclude networks.
Insert up to 24 hours of continuous ad copy such as paid or local origination programming.
Create custom report queries to manage and shape Novar’s data to meet your unique needs, or utilize the industry’s largest selection of standard contract reports, billing and commission reports, and management reports.
Use Adaptive Scheduling to schedule continuously with more than 50 user-defined rules and weights to optimize inventory and improve efficiency.
Adaptive Scheduling provides sophisticated scheduling features with automated placement, optimization and spot rotation.
Optimize each ad within its ordered parameters, so that no other spot is unnecessarily turned away from the schedule.
Automatically generate affidavits and invoices for a specific billing period based on the reconciliation process.
Create standard or custom invoices that can include fees not associated with spot information
Report Management System:
Extend your capabilities with the available Report Management System module to view reports instantly on-screen, or output to XML, CSV, MHTML, PDF or Excel.
Subscribe to reports that are automatically emailed at their defined time.
ProgramPlus: the optional ProgramPlus programming service provides detailed programming information and formats for major cable networks.
Facilitate automatic ingest of orders and revisions from a proposal or contract system with real-time inventory clearance.
Automatically retrieve posting information.
Retrieve all reference data to keep sales and traffic systems in sync.
Enhanced Log Capabilities:
Log Amalgamator replicates a single schedule file for multiple zones and combines verification files from several zones into a single verification file.
Log Merge provides the ability to combine an interconnect scheduling file and a direct zone scheduling file into a single file.
- Fast, robust database architecture with an intuitive user interface
- Real-time inventory and scheduling
- Cutting-edge e-commerce capabilities with electronic orders, messaging and invoices
- Advanced reporting capabilities that give you the competitive edge
- Manage virtually unlimited contracts, clients, tape libraries and more. Novar’s largest users manage well over 5,000 insertion channels and are still growing!
- Import sales automation software contracts electronically, directly into the system. Advertising Sales Managers can validate the order and then Traffic can schedule the spots with little or no data entry.
- Import detailed, pre-entered programming schedules for the most popular networks. Download a year of programming all at once, at lightning speed, without keystrokes.
- Schedule contract lines by specific program name or type. Schedule spots for a golf shop into all golf shows on the ESPN cable network during a specified span of weeks, or schedule spots for a family water park into all “Rugrats” episodes.
- Set up “Road Blocking” in your schedules to maximize the simultaneous reach of client spots across all zones.
- Create network and zone groups. Set up groups of networks or zones (headends), and then schedule spots according to a group instead of a single network.
- Automate lengthy tasks with the Zone Information Processor (ZIP) Scheduler. Schedule multiple zones one after another, run revenue projections, create logs and generate a variety of reports.