The number of video platforms available for advertising has grown tremendously in recent years, including HD, on-demand video, broadband Internet and mobile devices. These new platforms have introduced new technologies that provide more opportunities for the viewer to engage and take control. To compete effectively, cable/MSOs and communications service providers must find a new way to efficiently manage a dynamic and complex advertising environment across multiple platforms and keep track of every aspect of the ad delivery process - while enabling advertisers to easily reach the entire breadth of available distribution platforms.
Imagine Communications’ Eclipse® (formerly OpenTV's Eclipse®) line of advertising campaign management, traffic and billing solutions facilitates the efficient execution of advertising across multiple platforms - enabling service providers to maximize ad revenues by optimizing advertising inventory management. Offering a full range of software solutions to support any size operation, Eclipse delivers lower costs and improved efficiencies over a “one-size-fits-all” model.
The functionalities provided by the products in the Eclipse family can positively impact an organization’s advertising sales bottom line through increased performance, enhanced efficiencies and improved productivity of a service provider’s sales organization. What’s more, it enables service providers to more effectively market their products to the right customer and offer advertisers greater value for their ad dollars.
- Streamlined operations optimize advertising revenue streams
- Automation of advertising interfaces reduces operational error
- Centralized management of advertising campaigns lowers costs
- Rich analysis enables more effective monetization of advertising inventory
- Full range of advertising solutions - supports any size operation, from entry-level to tens of millions of subscribers, including deployments with on-demand capabilities
- Order Management - supports buys for specific networks, days, times/day-parts, geographic regions, for both local and interconnect markets
- Program/Network Management - enables ingest of network & program format data that defines inventory availability
- Copy Management - allows assignment of a specific asset or groups of assets to the ordered events
- Inventory Management - tracks available program titles and inventory allocations and creates preliminary schedules, providing details on the consumption of the available inventory
- Interactivity and Dynamic Addressability - enables inventory owners to quickly model the effective use of addressable ads and identify the highest yielding audience segments
- Schedule Management - establishes a set of parameters that indicate which ads are to be played when, allowing both manual and automated scheduling of advertising
- Verification/Billing Management - provides verification and reconciliation services
- Reporting - enables the automated generation of reports in multiple output formats
- Third-Party Interfaces - provide support for integration with many third-party systems