Switch up to 4 VGA inputs to 4 VGA outputs with independent audio routing. 550 MHz bandwidth supports resolutions beyond 1920x1200. Designed to be a high-end and affordable analog crosspoint AV switcher, the VSM-A-4-4 offers unsurpassed features in a rack-mountable 1RU enclosure. Balanced stereo audio inputs and outputs eliminate ground loops and noise and can be routed independent of the video. Control via Intuitive front panel or Hall Research’s Genesis™ Control Command Set via Serial RS-232.
- Cross-point switching of PC or HD video and audio
- Provides 550MHz video bandwidth to support resolutions up to and above 1920x1200
- Balanced (or unbalanced) Audio inputs and outputs to eliminate ground loops and noise
- Supports EDID at all inputs
- Independent audio routing