The Model UV2-S is a 2-channel video splitter that can send a VGA or component video signal to multiple displays on Cat-5 cable. This unit feature a standard HD15 VGA connector for the input and has 2 RJ45 connectors for the outputs. It also provide an additional VGA output for connection to a local monitor.
The UV2-S can drive Cat-5 cables of lengths up to 500 feet. At the remote (receiving) end of the Cat-5 cables a Model UV1-R is required to convert the UTP signal back to VGA for connection to a monitor. In most setups only one power supply is necessary for the entire system. The UV2-S Sender/Splitter come with a power supply that is capable of powering itself and all the UV1-R receivers. For Cat-5 runs of over 300 feet, the receivers need their own additional supplies that must be ordered separately (HRT model # 511-GS569).
- Support for local monitor at sending end
- Multiple Cat-5 outputs
- Handles resolutions up to 1600x1280 at any refresh rate
- Drive standard CAT5 cables to 500 feet
- Rugged, Reliable, Compact size
- Transmit video and phantom power on one cable
- Adjustable cable length compensation at each receiver
- Only one power supply required for sender and all receivers