The UV1-R receives a Cat5 signal from one of the following devices: (UV1-SL, UV2-S, UV4-S and UV8-S) and converts the signal back into VGA. The UV1-R is supplied phantom power via the Cat5 from the sending unit. The UV1-R can be located up to 500 feet (150 meters) from the sending unti with little to no degradation of video quality.
- Eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for high-resolution A/V extension
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Handles resolutions up to 1600x1200 at any refresh rate
- Rugged, reliable, compact size
- Phantom powered by the sending unit
- Drive standard CAT5 cables to 500ft for (VGA and Component video versions) or to 1200ft for (Composite Video and Stereo Audio version)