The UHBX-6S is an HDMI splitter with one local HDMI output and 6 HDBaseT™ outputs for extension to compatible receivers up to 150 meters using a single UTP. The Splitter supports HDCP, 3D, Deep Color and CEC. EDID management is integrated into the unit with "Pass-thru", "Learn", and "Emulate" features. Advanced users can use the USB port to download, edit, and upload EDID data to and from the device. The unit provides an RS-232 port that can individually address and control remote displays that feature RS-232 interface. The UHBX-6S provides convenient front panel LED status indicators for all HDBaseT™ parameters to quickly verify proper operation.
The UHBX-6S supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT™). Compatible receivers are powered from the sender using PoH standard so no additional power supplies are needed. The HDBaseT™ compliant PoH performs all necessary low voltage handshakes prior to injecting supply on the UTP line for maximum reliability, safety, and compliance.
- Extend HDMI video to 6 remote displays using HDBaseT™
- Use a single UTP cable to extend video to 100meters (330ft)
- Can send 1080p to 150meters (500ft) to Long Reach capable receivers
- Supports virtually all HDMI and DVI resolutions
- Local HDMI output for direct connection to a local display
- EDID management with USB port for EDID manipulation using a PC
- RS-232 port for sending commands to remote displays
- Power-over-HDBaseT™ meets IEEE 802.3af standard