The Hall Research Technologies Model U97-Ultra-2B-S Sender is part of the U97-Ultra-2B kit and is used to extend Dual Display PC Video, Stereo Audio (amplified or line level), RS-232, and up to 3 independent USB ports to a remote location up to 500 feet away on any Category Cable (CAT5e/6 etc).
This product is a rack-mountable Sender Unit that connects to the Model U97-Ultra-2B-R wall-mountable Receiver. Both the Sender and Receiver can be purchased as a kit as a Model U97-Ultra-2B.
- Combines the functions of U97-H2, UU2X4, two SKU-RGB, DVC-3 video test pattern generator and more
- Eliminates the need for Utility Box (Receiver includes a guard plate that goes over all the connectors with zip-tie provisions)
- Does not require external power supply (built-in supply with standard 110~240 VAC IEC320 jack)
- Includes 2 “Direct” USB ports (DR1 & DR2), and a Standard with Hub at receiver.
- DB15 connector for Amplified audio input and loop output at the sender as well as DB15 output at the receiver to directly drive passive speakers
- Built-in video Skew Correction on both video channels. This corrects the lacks of RGB convergence when long Cat6 cables are used. Eliminates the need to use special low-skew UTP cables for long runs.
- Built-in Test pattern generator for long cable compensation (High Frequency Gain) and Skew correction.
- Supports DDC channel with EDID (Extended display ID)