The TVB-250 has the ability to scale the analog video signal from both NTSC and PAL Composite and S-Video sources into a analog VGA output with a wide range of HDTV and PC resolutions up to 1080p.
The TVB-250 has an easy to use OSD menu for configuration, picture setup, system information and other advanced options.
- 3D motion video adaptive Y/C separation comb filter
- 3D (frame based) motion video adaptive YNR/CNR noise reduction (for S-video input)
- Advanced 3D motion adaptive de-interlace
- Automatic 2:2 and 3:2 film mode detection
- Supports 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion
- DCTI (Digital Color Transient Improvement)
- DLTI (Digital Luminance Transient Improvement)
- Black level extension
- APL (Average Picture Level)
- ACL (Automatic Contrast Limiter) functions supported
- Provides OSD with contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) and aspect ratio size