The SC-HD-2B is a video scaler/processor that can convert any HDMI resolution into a user specifiable output resolution. It accepts virtually all PC and HDTV resolutions including 4Kx2K at 60Hz with 4:4:4 color. Its world-class scaling engine works in real time with no delay and is capable of flipping the video horizontally or vertically making it ideal for teleprompting, rear projection or semi 3-D holographic applications. Contrast, hue, saturation and other parameters of video can be also manipulated.
Both stereo analog and optical digital audio inputs and outputs are available. The audio from the HDMI input signal can be extracted (de-embedded) and output on both digital as well as stereo analog signal. The audio embedded into the HDMI output is selectable from one of three sources: HDMI input, analog L/R input or digital optical input.
The SC-HD-2B has the ability to output a wide range of resolutions regardless of the input timing and resolution. The output resolution can automatically match the native resolution of the display connected to its output (based on the EDID setting of the display), or it can be specified by the user.
The SC-HD-2B features an OSD menu for configuration, picture setup, system information and other advanced options. The compact and sturdy enclosure features integrated mounting brackets.
- Any video resolution can be scaled up or down to any other resolution
- Supports UHD / 4K at 60Hz with 4:4:4 Color on input and output
- Horizontal and Vertical mirroring (x or y-axis flip)
- Analog and digital audio inputs and outputs
- Advanced scaling for real-time frame rate capture and conversion
- By default scales the output to the native resolution of any connected display
- Quick Select button combinations for setting output resolution
- Supports audio extraction without attached display
- Embeds audio to HDMI from analog or digital audio source
- Selectable audio delay up to 150ms (for lip sync)
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI Compliant