The HR-16P is a programmable RS-232 serial device designed to control any device with serial port. The HR-16P has 16 discrete inputs that senses a DC voltage level or contact closure. It detects both “low-to-high” and “high-to-low” transitions of this discrete input and issues corresponding commands out the serial port of the HR-16P to the serial device (projector). The unit is supplied with a regulated 5v DC power adapter and a serial cable. A powerful Windows® based application is provided to create the data files and upload it to the HR-16P, via a supplied cable.
- Compact, Reliable and Economical
- 33 user-programmable Command Strings (2 per each input and one for startup)
- Allows multiple instances of user-defined delays within each string
- Intuitive Operation
- Windows™ software for programming
- Front panel LED status indicator