The EXHD-RG6 is an HDMI-over-Coax extender that can extend HDMI signal to 230ft or longer. Maximum cable length depends on signal resolution and quality of RG-6U cable used. It extends video with no compression for a perfect reproduction at the receiver.
The kit includes a Sender (EXHD-RG6-S) and a corresponding Receiver (EXHD-RG6-R). The Sender has an HDMI input connector and provides two BNC outputs for connection to one or two RG-6U coaxial cables. The kit also includes one Receiver (EXHD-RG6-R). The Receiver has a BNC input for connection to the Sender, and provides an HDMI output. Additionally a buffered Coax output is also provided that can be used to daisy chain to another Receiver if required.
- Extends HDMI to 70meters or longer
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p 1920x1080 at 60Hz
- No user settings, plug-n-play
- Includes Sender with two coax outputs and Receiver with daisy-chain Coax output
- Uses Locking HDMI connectors