The Ex-DVI-2A DVI extender is digital signal booster that corrects any signal degradation that occurs in DVI cables when extending DVI display more than 15ft from source or computer. If you need to use long cable to connect computer display or HDTV to video source, you may see pixilation, sparkles, or loss of video when it’s connected directly. To reconstruct digital video signal, you need to use an equalizer such as EX-DVI-2A. It compensates for losses of TMDS signals automatically on its input, and it also features boosted video output that can drive long cables. With quality 50ft DVI copper cables, you can extend 1080p or 1920x1200 resolutions up to 100ft total (50ft on input and 50ft on the output).
- Compact design
- Passes HDCP and plug-and-play data
- Supports resolutions to 1080p or UXGA
- Comes with small power supply
- No adjustments needed
- Allows DVI signals to be extended beyond the 15ft (typical limit)
- Can be located 50ft away from signal source and can drive output to 50ft