The CHD-SFxx latching HDMI cables from Hall Research provide 18G bandwidth for perfect 4K60 video and are designed for critical applications where a tight and reliable HDMI connection is required. Regular HDMI cables do not secure the connector and can get unplugged with as little as 2 lbs of force. The SnugFit" cables use spring-loaded protrusions on the top and sides of the HDMI connector to increase the force required to unplug the cable. The top tabs are positioned in such a way to snap into slots in compatible mating connectors providing tactile and audible feedback of a proper connection. Though technically they don't provide a positive locking mechanism, the SnugFit" cables offer additional grip force preventing accidental disconnection.
- Provides 18 Gb/s to support 4K UltraHD 60 Hz video
- Available from 1 ft to 25 ft in length
- Increases retention force and ensures robust video connection
- Springy tabs on the top match slots in mating connectors
- Snaps in and can provides tactile and audible feedback