The new BrightEye NXT 955 Frame Synchronizer packs a lot of features in a tiny package. Frame Synchronization and Format Conversion, with 16 channels of embedded Audio. The NXT 955 has two independent frame synchronizers. Each supports automatic input format detection and conversion to desired output format. Adjust video and chroma gains with the built-in Proc Amp. Color Correct to compensate for input material or to match projectors and monitors. Adjust levels and swap/mix channels in Embedded Audio. Even embedded surround sound (Dolby, AC-3) is synchronized from input to output.
Control the Frame Syncs and monitor each channel’s input and output from the front panel, or through the interactive Web interface.
For seamless support of HDMI sources check out the NXT 910 with HDMI inputs and SDI outputs.
- Amazing features and amazingly compact
- Web interface with video proxies
- Automatic format and frame rate conversion
- From SD to 3G and everything in-between
- Video Proc amp and color correction
- Crop and scale
- Audio channel swap and level adjust
- SFP ports for HDMI, fiber, composite, or additional SDI I/Os
- Front panel live monitor
- Monitor pre- and post-processed signals