DVIGear Wildcat™ Extenders utilize new technology that enables them to extend HDMI signals for a fraction of the cost of other twisted pair extenders. This result is achieved using visually lossless compression that allows resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 /60p (4:4:4) to be extended up to 30 meters (98 ft.) over a single CAT6A cable.
The DVI-7570 supports bi-directional Power-over-Cable (POC). This gives integrators and system designers the flexibility to power the extender set at either end of the signal chain. The extenders occupy a minimal amount of space and can easily be concealed thanks to an ultra-compact metal case, which includes all required mounting hardware for a seamless, low-profile installation.
The extender includes a buffered HDMI Loop Output for a local HDMI display on the Tx side. The Rx units include de-embedded Analog and Digital (TOSLINK) audio outputs to facilitate connections to an external audio system. These features, together with the Wildcat Extender’s exceptional performance, make it the ideal solution for cost-sensitive applications that demand high quality HDMI signal distribution.
- Supports HDMI 4K /60p, HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 /60p (4:4:4) with visually lossless compression
- Extends HDMI and IR over a single CAT6A cable
- Maximum extension distances: 3840 x 2160 /60p: 98 ft. (30 m), 3840 x 2160 /30p: 230 ft. (70 m)
- Bi-directional Power-over-Cable (POC)
- Buffered HDMI Loop Output on DVI-7570-TX
- Analog and Digital (TOSLINK) De-embedded Audio Output on DVI-7570-RX
- Ultra-compact, low-profile case for easy concealment
- Locking DC power connectors for added security and reliability
- Mounting hardware included