Comprehensive's Cat6a Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Patch Cables are 10-Gigabit enabled data transmission over a 4-conductor 24AWG twisted-pair copper cable, which allows connecting distances of up to 100ft. It is a cost-effective standard UTP cable with guaranteed performance for connecting computers with routers, extenders, switches, patch panels and more.
Comprehensive’s Cat6a Unshielded Ethernet cables are the perfect cable for all your data centers, LAN, WAN and other networking applications. Applications include Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3), 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN, 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps A, 622A and T1 Voice. Comprehensive Cat6a UTP Snagless Patch Cables are available in a variety of colors for easy colorcoding in network installations and trouble shooting. This cable is fully backward compatible to Category 6 & 5e. All the Cat6a UTP cables are CM rated, RoHS, Prop65 compliant and covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
- The Cat6a unshielded (UTP) cable supports up to 10 Gb data transmission up to 100 feet
- Constructed from high quality twist-paired cable to efficiently reduce alien cross talk performance -not affected by wire in adjacent cable
- Gold Plated 50u RJ45 2 row Connectors ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion.
- Snagless Mold construction protects the RJ45 plastic tabs from damage during installation.
- CM Graded PVC Jacket
- Our CAT6a cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 600 MHz.
- UL Listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801.
- Backward compatible with CAT6 and CAT5e equipment
- Lifetime warranty