The TV7559D is a precision RG59 triaxial cable for digital or analog camera applications. Built for modern digital video standards, the TV7559D features a gas-injected dielectric, a 3GHz bandwidth, certified return loss specifications and a precision 75? characteristic impedance. The center conductor is made from 22AWG stranded bare copper to improve the flex-life of cable while offering compatibility with connectors deigned for standard RG59 solid traix cables. Ideal for use in studio or remote production environments, the TV7559D outer jacket is extruded from Clark’s proprietary Mink™ compound for exceptional flexibility and abrasion resistance.
- Low-Loss RG59 Size - thin profile and lower weight for portable applications
- 3 GHz Bandwidth - extended bandwidth for digital transmission
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Corrosion Resistant Braids - tinned copper protects against oxidization
- Ultra-Flexible Mink™ Jacket - flexible and abrasion resistant for studio or field applications