The TV7511D is a precision RG11 triaxial cable for digital or analog camera applications. Built for modern digital video standards, the TV7511D features a gas-injected dielectric, a 1GHz bandwidth, certified return loss specifications and a precision 75? characteristic impedance. The center conductor is made from 15AWG stranded bare copper to improve the flex-life and flexibility of the cable. Ideal for use in studio or remote production environments, the TV7511D outer jacket is extruded from Clark’s Mink PVC compound that is exceptionally flexible and abrasion resistant.
- Low-Loss RG11 Size - low attenution for extended distance applications
- 1 GHz Bandwidth - extended bandwidth for digital transmission
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Corrosion Resistant Braids - tinned copper protects against oxidization
- Ultra-Flexible Mink™ Jacket - flexible and abrasion resistant for studio or field applications