Clark’s StudioFlex™ SF224 is a thin-profile, ultra-flexible microphone cable for applications and connectors that require a reduced diameter or weight. The high strand 24AWG conductors have exceptional flexibility and flex-life. For enhanced common-mode and RF/EMI rejection, the SF224 features tightly-twisted balanced pairs that are shielded with a corrosion resistant tinned copper braid. The outer jacket is extruded from a flexible matte PVC compound that is both flexible and abrasion resistant.
- Ultra-Flexible PVC Jacket - exceptional flexibility and abrasion resistant
- Exceptional Flex-Life - finely stranded conductors provide high flex-life
- Thin Profile 24 AWG Conductors- light weight and reduced diameter for patching applications
- Excellent Noise Rejection- precision pair twisting maximizes RF/EMI rejection
- 95% Braid with Drain Wire - full coverage shielding and easy termination
- Corrosion Resistant - tinned copper conductors and braid virtually eliminate corrosion