The CW1622P is a plenum rated multi-conductor cable for SMPTE camera applications in permanent installation environments. The shielded 22AWG signal and 16AWG aux elements provided the exact number and type of electrical conductors required for interconnecting all non-optical fiber elements between SMPTE 304M connectors mounted in panels or distribution boxes. UL rated type CMP, the CW1622P can be installed in most plenum rated applications.
- 22 AWG Signal Conductors - terminates to signal pins in SMPTE 304M connector breakouts
- 16 AWG Aux Conductors - terminates to auxiliary pins in SMPTE 304M connector breakouts
- Color Coded for SMPTE Format - uses standard red, grey, black and white color code
- Overall Braid Shield - provides low DCR for grounding between CCU and camera
- Ideal for SMPTE Panels and Boxes - provides structured wiring between Clark ModBox systems
- CMP Plenum Rated - suitable for installation in most plenum applications
- ROHS Compliant