The 59x series coax snake cables feature precision 4.5GHz RG59 coaxes for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. Each coax element meets or exceeds SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards for high-definition digital video formats. Also built for easy termination, the 59x series coaxes have easy-to-strip outer jackets and dielectrics that streamline connector termination. The outer jacket is extruded from a flexible, rugged and abrasion resistant TPE compound that is ideal for portable and staging applications.
- Low-Loss RG59 Coaxes - low loss 20 AWG conductors increase maximum cable distances
- 4.5 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- 100% Foil + Braid Shield - dual layer shieldng for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- Flexible TPE Jacket - ideal for portable cables and staging applications