The only display for PACS and breast imaging
Meet Coronis Uniti™. The only display explicitly designed for both PACS and breast imaging. Unique in its representation of calibrated color and grayscales. Remarkable in its 2D and 3D capabilities. Capable of both static and dynamic imaging. Together, these features will forever change the way you work.
Unify your workflow
Coronis Uniti delivers the first unified workflow – combining PACS and breast images on one workstation. It’s the solution that replaces all display configurations, eliminating the need for a multi-head display set-up or to move to another workstation to view additional exams.
Combines PACS and breast images on one workstation
Speeds up reading sessions
See what you haven’t seen before
Everything you see on the big, 12 MegaPixel screen is sharp and precise. That’s because every Coronis Uniti display is calibrated to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and to guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color – an industry first.
Features unique color calibration
Fits more images on one display
Reduces the need for panning and zooming
Ensures uniform images at all times
Unveils the smallest details
Ensures automated QA and calibration
Get used to being comfortable
Coronis Uniti was designed with ergonomics in mind, mirroring a human’s natural field of vision to optimize your reading experience:
Enhances image sharpness
Reduces eye fatigue
Limits head, hand, and eye movements
Increases reading comfort
Get more bang for your buck
A universal radiology display, Coronis Uniti is a one-time investment that will last a lifetime.
Helps you see more patients per day
Simplifies control and management of the display network
Leads to major reductions in display cost
- SteadyColorTM calibration technology to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and to guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color.
- Color PPUTM technology to make every pixel permanently DICOM-compliant, ensuring consistent colors and grayscales.
- SmoothGrayTM for the best DICOM precision.
- MediCal QAWeb, a cloud-based technology for automated calibration and Quality Assurance.
- I-GuardTM front sensor to ensure 24/7 compliance to medical standards.
- DuraLight BrillianceTM to deliver exceptional brightness.
- LED backlights for efficient, long-lasting brightness.
- I-LuminateTM to double the brightness – to more than 2,000 nits.
- RapidFrameTM to ensure crisp and in-focus moving images.
- Touchpad for faster control and smooth image manipulations.
- Conference CloneViewTM software to project images onto the large screen with ease.
- Purpose-powered display controllers for unmatched processing power, loading current and prior exams in no time.
- Ambient Light CompensationTM for consistent images in any lighting conditions.
- A film clip so you can use your display as a virtual light box to view film priors.
- The highest resolution (12MP) on a large, bezel-free image area.
- SpotViewTM to focus the light on things you want to have a closer look at.
- OpticalGlassTM to reduce reflection, enhance image sharpness and hence viewing comfort. Durable and scratch-resistant.
- SoftGlowTM task light and wall light to reduce eye fatigue.
- Choose between Clear Base and Blue Base viewing modes on-the-fly.