Aurora 4K HDBaseT Extenders are designed and built in 100% in the USA and offer more unique features not found anywhere else in the industry. Three Extender Kits with the ultimate in reliability!
- Dual Switched Ethernet: (S2 and S2C models) on both the Tx and Rx side for networking up to (3) IP devices onto the LAN, not just a ”pass-thru“ like other brands.
- Embedded Control: Adds two IR Ports and two RS232 ports allowing 3rd Party control expansion over IP (DXE-CAT-S2C). Tablet Ready – Serves up internal Web control page to any Web Browsing device for source/display control.
- Bi-Directional IR: Pass 30k-60kHz IR from Rx to Tx or Tx to Rx side. The IR is auto-detect when connecting IR receiver or IR emitter and will supply power to the IR Receiver when connected.
- Rack Mountable: Using the DXE-CAT-RK3 you can rack mount up to 16 units (in a 3RU space)
- Bi-Directional Power: Flex Power™ Power from either side Tx or Rx.
- No Power Supplies Required - PoE Enabled: (S2 & S2C): Use a PoE switch to power either the Tx or Rx units. This makes for very convenient power when using multiple units. Rack mount up to 16 units in 3RU and power all from a single PoE network switch.
- DXE-CAT-S1, DXE-CAT-S2 & DXE-CAT-S2C Kits all come complete with Tx, Rx and Power Supply.
- Made in USA: 100% designed and built in the USA by Aurora.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you