The OG-FiDO-2R-MM offers unmatched flexibility and cost efficiency for 3G-SDI Fiber conversion, allowing for cable runs up to 700m (2296ft) for OM4 and 300 m (984ft) for OM3 for Multi-Mode fiber optic cables - useful for eliminating ground loop problems.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard software support on Windows, macOS and Linux offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
- Inputs: 2x Multi-Mode LC fiber
- Outputs: 2x 3G-SDI BNC
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard
- Input Present and Input SMPTE lock LEDs
- Automatic detection and reclocking
- 270 Mbps, 1.483Gbps, 1.485Gbps, 2.966Gbps, 2.970Gbps - Auto Select
- Nominal Wavelength: 850 nm
- Power: 2.5watts
- Hot swap capable
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames