The OG-FIBER-R-MM offers unmatched flexibility and cost efficiency for 3G-SDI Fiber conversion, allowing for cable runs up to 700m (2296ft) for OM4 and 300m (984ft) for OM3 for Multimode fiber optic cables - useful for eliminating ground loop problems.
The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
The Fiber input is re-clocked with best-in-class input jitter tolerance. 3G-SDI rates of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb are supported. Supports Multimode fiber cable.
- Video formats - 100Mbps to 3Gbps, format agnostic
- 1x Multimode optical fiber, LC connector inputs
- 2x 3G-SDI, BNC connectors (duplicate outputs) outputs
- Automatic detection and re-clocking
- 270Mbps, 1.483Gbps, 1.485Gbps, 2.966Gbps, 2.970Gbps - Auto Select
- All other rates are passed through and not reclocked
- 850nm wavelength
- -15dBm Minimum optical sensitivity
- Hot-swap capable
- Compatible with DFR-8321 and OG3 openGear frames