The OG-1x9-SDI-DA is a state-of-the-art, openGear-compatible, 3G-SDI distribution amplifier. The incoming SD, HD or 3G signal is re-clocked and distributed to each of the 9 3G-SDI outputs, allowing the same signal to be sent to multiple destinations simultaneously.The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
The 3G-SDI input is equalized and re- clocked with best-in-class cable length capability and input jitter tolerance. SDI rates of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb are supported. One SDI input and 9 SDI outputs are provided. A 10-BNC rear openGear connector module is included.
- Automatic detection and re-clocking of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb SDI data rates
- Excellent input jitter tolerance and low jitter re-clocked outputs
- Excellent input/output return loss
- "Input Present" and "Input SMPTE Lock" LEDs
- Hot-swap capable
- Compatible with DFR-8321 and OG3 openGear frames