Ki Pro GO is a portable multi-channel H.264 recorder offering up to 4-channels of simultaneous HD and SD recording to off the shelf USB drives with redundant recording capabilities.
4x 3G-SDI and 4x HDMI digital video inputs with flexible channel assignments provides connections to the latest video sources, including cameras. Incoming video sources do not have to be genlocked due to Ki Pro GO's input frame syncs. Ki Pro GO also features AJA's high quality de-interlacers on each input so progressive recordings can be made from interlaced inputs. High quality 2-channel embedded audio or balanced XLR analog audio can be assigned to any recording channel. Multi-Channel Matrix Monitoring enables multiple video channels to be viewed on any single HDMI display.
Designed to be either portable or rackmountable with half rack wide, 2RU high dimensions, Ki Pro GO is well suited for use in any environment.
- Multi-channel H.264 recording
- 5x USB recording media slots, compatible with off-the-shelf USB 3.0 media
- Redundant recording
- Genlock free inputs
- 4x 3G-SDI inputs
- 4x HDMI inputs
- HDMI multi-channel matrix monitoring
- Single-channel H.264 playback
- Selectable VBR recording profiles
- Balanced XLR analog audio inputs, mic/line/48v switchable
- 2-channel embedded audio per video input
- Easy-to-use web UI, compatible with standard web browsers
- Front panel button controls with integrated HD resolution screen
- Stand-alone operation