Bridging from SDI Video and Audio to TR-01 Compliant JPEG 2000 over IP, the IPT-1G-SDI is a 3G-SDI to VSF TR-01 (and other JPEG 2000 formats) converter suited for video ingest from SDI based cameras, routers and digital recorders and players and distribution across an IP network for feeding to IPR-1G-SDI, IPR-1G-HDMI or KONA IP receivers.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
IPT-1G-SDI provides two key ports for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The USB 2.0 mini connector facilitates quick and simple firmware updates.
- 1x 3G-SDI BNC input with 4:2:2 10-bits/pixel
- 1x 3G-SDI BNC loop through-out with 4:2:2 10-bits/pixel
- Essence support: VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 MPEG-2 workflows
- Rugged, fan-less design
- Audio input via embedded 3G-SDI or analog RCA (selectable)
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Network (LAN) control and status
- Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software