Bridging from HDMI Video and Audio to TR-01 Compliant JPEG 2000 over IP, the IPT-1G-HDMI is a 3G-SDI to VSF TR-01 (and other JPEG 2000 formats) converter suited for video ingest from HDMI based cameras, routers and digital recorders and players and distribution across an IP network for feeding to IPR-1G-SDI, IPR-1G-HDMI or KONA IP receivers.
IPT-1G-HDMI provides two key ports for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The USB 2.0 mini connector facilitates quick and simple firmware updates.
- HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
- Web and REST clients supported
- 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B connector
- AJA eMini-Setup software setup of network parameters
- Full size HDMI 1.4 video input
- 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet media ouput
- Essence support - VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 MPEG-2 workflows
- Rugged, fanless, portable design
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Network (LAN) control and status
- Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software