IPT-10G2-HDMI Mini-Converter is designed to bridge HDMI HD signals to a SMPTE ST 2110 network.
The IPT-10G2-HDMI receives HD baseband video plus eight embedded audio channels on a full-size HDMI 1.4b interface, then formats the data for output as SMPTE ST 2110 over 10 GigE. Associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the SMPTE ST 2110 stream and also output on two channels of analog audio RCA.
2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages are provided, allowing “hitless switching” redundancy protection (ST 2022-7) for critical transmission environments.
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video transmitter
- Rugged, quiet, fanless design
- 1x full size (standard type A) HDMI 1.4b (24/30-bits per pixel) input up to 1080 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, YCbCr
- 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for ST 2022-7 "Hitless Switching") with status light
- 1x 1 GigE RJ-45 socket for control LAN with status light
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- 2x RCA analog audio output
- 1x mini-USB port for initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in web server
- Customizable control with AJA REST API
- Five year international warranty and support