The IPR-1G-SDI is a bridge from IP to SDI with VSF TR-01 (and other JPEG 2000 formats) to 3G-SDI support, suited for point of use applications including source monitoring, transfer to VTRs and switchers, digital signage, video walls and more. The IPR-1G-SDI decodes VSF TR-01 streams then formats the data for 3G-SDI output. The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and then embedded into the SDI stream as well as output on an analog RCA stereo interface.
IPR-1G-SDI extracts a JPEG 2000 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display, routing, recording and more on SDI devices. It's rugged, fanless, Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display scenarios, from studios to field.
- 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet media input
- Essence support: VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 MPEG-2 workflows
- Rugged, fanless design
- 2x 3G-SDI BNC output with 4:2:2 10-bits/pixel
- Embedded and analog audio outputs
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Network (LAN) control and status
- Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software