Bridging JPEG 2000 over IP to HDMI, the IPR-1G-HDMI is a VSF TR-01 (and other JPEG 2000 formats) to HDMI receiver suited for point of use applications including source monitoring, digital signage, and video walls. The IPR-1G-HDMI decodes VSF TR-01 JPEG 2000 streams then formats the data for output on a full size HDMI 1.4 interface. The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and then embedded into the HDMI signal as well as output on an analog RCA audio interface.
IPR-1G-HDMI extracts a JPEG 2000 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display on HDMI devices. It's rugged, fanless, Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display scenarios, from studios to field.
- 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet media input
- Essence support - VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 MPEG-2 workflows
- Rugged, fanless, portable design
- Full size HDMI 1.4 video output
- Embedded and analog audio outputs
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Network (LAN) control and status
- Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software