Hi5-Plus is next generation SDI-to-HDMI Mini-Converter for integrating HDMI monitors into professional SDI workflows.
The 3G-SDI input on Hi5-Plus allows extremely high-quality signal representation through to the HDMI output for use with RGB workflows where image quality is critical.
Up to 16-channels of embedded SDI audio are supported on input and can be passed to 8-channel of embedded HDMI audio on the output with the ability to delay the audio from 0 to 7 frames for proper synchronization with the output video. Two channels of analog audio output allow direct external monitoring without the need to disembed the audio separately.
HDMI monitors do not natively support PsF signals. However, many professional productions still work with PsF formats. Hi5-Plus converts incoming 1080PsF signals to 1080p. This progressive signal is compatible with HDMI monitors.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI to HDMI conversion
- Full HDMI support including 10-bit video and 8 channels of embedded audio
- Additional 2 Channel RCA jack audio output (selectable channel pairs)
- HDMI cable supplied
- Uses universal input +5V power supply AJA model DWP-U-R1 (included)
- No configuration necessary