The Hi5-12G converts 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0, with pristine image fidelity and HFR support up to 60p for 4K/UltraHD, with single cable simplicity. Hi5-12G provides an easy to deploy monitoring connection from professional 4K 12G-SDI devices to new displays with HDMI 2.0 inputs, for cost-effective monitoring in professional workflows. The Hi5-12G can also generate HDR metadata in accordance with HDMI v2.0 and CTA-861-G. It features a 12G-SDI single link input with a reclocked SDI loop out for simpler SDI confidence monitoring or pass on for SDI pipelines. Fiber SFP equipped Hi5-12G models are available including the Hi5-12G-R receiver, which can receive 4K signals over long distances from a Fiber connected source, and the Hi5-12G-TR transceiver, which delivers a 4K/UltraHD SDI or Fiber source signal to an HDMI destination with pass on of the source through SDI or Fiber to a secondary destination. The Video Source Auto Switch Over feature (SDI and Optical Inputs) in Hi5-12G-R and Hi5-12G-TR provides automatic input changeover with configurable Switch Over Priority selection (Last Valid Input, Priority SDI and Priority Optical). HDR or High Dynamic Range, provides the ability to display a wider and richer range of colors, much brighter whites, and much deeper, darker blacks than standard signals allow. This gives your imagery a more ‘dynamic’ look and allows for natural true to life colors to be communicated to audience. Hi5-12G provides this support for 4K/UltraHD/HD HDR pipelines to HDMI compatible displays by generating HDR metadata in accordance with HDMI v2.0b/CTA-861-G. Hi5-12G also provides support for Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) HDR displays over HDMI. Typical 4K signals use a resolution of 4096 x 2160 pixels while UltraHD signals measure 3840 x 2160. This difference can prevent some monitors from being used either in full 4K workflows or in UltraHD workflows. Hi5-12G can compensate for these resolution differences, allowing UltraHD monitors to be used in 4K productions and vice versa. Hi5-12G also supports High Frame Rate (HFR) inputs. 4K/UltraHD signals at 50 or 60 fps can be fed into Hi5-12G and output at up to 60p for viewing with appropriate HDMI 2.0 capable displays. The 12G-SDI input on Hi5-12G allows extremely high quality signal representation through to the HDMI output for use with large raster and deep color workflows where image quality is critical.
- Pristine image fidelity and HFR support up to 60p for 4K/UltraHD 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0 conversion with a single cable.
- Generates HDR10 metadata in accordance with HDMI v2.0b/CTA-861-G and supports HLG over HDMI.
- Provides a monitoring connection from professional 4K devices using 12G-SDI over coaxial or Fiber ST outputs to new displays with HDMI 2.0 inputs, for cost effective monitoring.
- 12G-SDI single link input with a reclocked SDI loop out for simpler SDI confidence monitoring or pass on for SDI pipelines.
- Ships with a Fiber ST single channel SFP receiver for extending 4K signals over long distances.
- Uses 5-16 VDC power (DWP-U-R1 universal power supply included).
- USB port used with Mini-Config software application to configure the device via PC/Mac.
- Five year warranty.