The HD10MD4 down-converts HD-SDI video to standard definition SDI and analog component/composite video utilizing AJA's high-quality full 10-bit data path and multi-point interpolation to produce broadcast quality down-converted video. HD10MD4 takes four-channels of embedded HD-SDI audio and passes it to the SD-SDI output. Audio output channels are mapped to follow the input mapping for a 1-to-1 correlation between HD and SD. Utilizing a full 10-bit data path and AJA's high-quality scaling technology, HD10MD4 maintains the most detail possible to ensure a quality conversion at an extraordinary price.
The HD10MD4 converts 1080p 23.98 or 1080psf 23.98 to 59.94 output video using the standard 3:2 pulldown technique. The output can be formatted for either 4:3 or 16:9 standard definition monitors.
- Configurable across USB via AJA Mini-Config software for Mac and PC
- Low-cost digital HD down-converter
- Dual-rate HD-SDI/SDI input
- SDI output
- Component/Composite output
- HD-SDI loop output
- Multi-standard Input Including 1080p and 1080psf 23.98 fps
- 10-bit data path, multi-point interpolation
- Configurable for 16:9 or 4:3 output
- 4:3 Safe-zone graticule