SD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr (Betacam or SMPTE/EBU-N10), RGB, composite or YC (S-Video). HD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr or RGB. Analog audio outputs are balanced. The 4 audio channels can be selected from group 1-4. Audio and video output connections are available on a 25 pin "D" subminiature connector (breakout cable supplied). All video/audio configuration is done by external dipswitch selection. This versatile, low-cost, miniature monitoring solution also outputs two loop-thru SDI/HD-SDI outputs.
- Digital to Analog Audio and Video Converter
- SD/HD-SDI with Embedded Audio Input
- SD Component or Composite Video Outputs (SD Input)
- HD Component Video Outputs (HD Input)
- 4-Channel Balanced Audio Output
- 2 Equalized, Loop-Thru SD/HD-SDI Outputs
- Selectable Audio Channel Pair/Group