HA5-Plus is next generation HDMI-to-SDI mini converter. The HDMI input is converted to 3G-SDI output for driving SDI monitoring solutions. Up to eight channels of HDMI audio are passed through to the SDI output as well as the ability to embed two channels of analog audio.
The equalized input on HA5-Plus is engineered to support HDMI runs up to 30 meters in length using 24 gauge cable. Embedded HDMI audio support allows for a single cable solution to avoid unnecessary clutter and simplify installation.
A 3G-SDI output with PLL clock filtering ensures a low jitter output for solid image stability. An LED indicator shows the input source as either SD (green) or HD (red) for fast and easy signal identification.
Using the two RCA analog audio inputs, embed any 2-channel analog audio signal into the SDI output to maintain proper audio sync throughout the workflow.
HA5-Plus accepts progressive standard definition signals at 525p and 625p for compatibility with DSLR cameras, allowing the signal from those cameras to be easily incorporated into SDI workflows.
- HDMI to 3G/HD/SD-SDI conversion
- Full 10-bit Conversion
- Full HDMI support including embedded audio
- Equalized HDMI input supports long HDMI cables up to 30m
- PLL clock filtering for low jitter SDI outputs
- Lock LED shows type of input source: SD (green), HD (red), or 3G (amber)
- Unbalanced analog audio input (2 RCA)
- Accepts 8 channels of HDMI embedded audio
- Outputs 8 channels of SDI embedded audio (Channels 1-8 or 9-16)
- HDMI cable supplied
- Uses universal input +5V power supply